- Institute charges fees for different courses as per Government norms.
- At the time of admission, the student is required to pay the Registration Fee, Admission Fee & Partly Course fee as
finalized by the Institute.
- The rest amount to be paid within the time period stipulated by the admissions department.
- The day scholar students who have opted for transportation have to pay the Transportation Fee Rs. 10,000/- or as
prescribed from time to time. Increased costs due to fuel price hikes will be recovered from students as and when such
- Students can pay the fees as per following options.
1. Option 1: Payment of fee in full at one stretch.
2. Option 2: Payment of Annual fee in 2 installments.
- Fees can be paid by DD/cheque in favoring respective colleges, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- All fees are payable in INR Only.
- The students who have opted for hostel have to pay the Hostel Fee Rs. 40,000/- or as prescribed from time to time.
- Students whose fees remain unpaid in full/part will not be allowed to sit for the examination. Until the outstanding
fees are received, no internal examination results, reports, Transfer Certificates or recommendations to future
schools/ colleges will be issued to the student or parent.
- If the fee is not paid even after 3 fortnightly reminders, the student's name shall be struck off from the
institute records. For balance amounts, if any, the school shall resort to legal recourse.
- Students wishing to withdraw should give at least one semester's notice (Aug-Dec/Jan-June). Fees pertaining to
the semester falling in the notice period shall be payable by the student.
- Registration Fee, Admission Fee, and Linen cost are Non-Refundable. Admission fee is refundable only if the
student withdraws the admission in writing before commencement of classes.
- All refunds will be paid after obtaining clearance certificate.