The Institute provides separate accommodation for both boys and girls within the campus. The campus incorporates cafeteria & canteen in close proximity to the departments, library and classrooms to facilitate easy access. All rooms are well-furnished and equipped with basic facilities. For availing such facilities the student must submit his preferences for accommodation early in the process of admission.
- The hostel admission is carried out on branch and merit basis and as per State Govt. reservation rules.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks with no backlog courses. The students with backlogs will be given a lower priority during the room allotment procedure
- Hostel administration reserves the right to deny admission or cancel admission at any stage.
Currently the hostel block houses more than 200 students. All hostels comprise of main office, security room and a guest house. The two boys' blocks are called Balabhadra & Sudarshan and the girls block is Subhadra.
The students are provided with basic amenities like a cot, table and a cupboard in their respective rooms. The rooms are spacious and airy with a full view of the lush greenery outside the block perimeters. All Common Rooms are provided with TV sets, carrom boards and other recreational and amusement facilities. The hostels have a 24 hr. water supply and a generator to ensure constant power supply to Messes and Common Rooms. The sports grounds are situated at a close distance to encourage students to stay fit by regularly playing cricket, hockey, volley ball, football, basket ball, tennis or by taking a simple refreshing run along the tracks. Hostel campus maintenance like cleaning/sweeping, pest control is outsourced. Electrical repairs and security services are available round the clock.
TMedical facilities provided to the hostel boarders as per their request in consultation with hostel warden. NIIS incorporates a dispensary block within the hostel premises with separate visiting doctors for both boys and girls. The centre is attended by a part time Specialists in general medicine. Consultations from the dispensary is available free of cost to all students.
- Proximity of other hospitals within 10km from the campus.
- The institute provides vehicles to avail such facilities.
- Emergency mobile van to ensure timely healthcare services to the students residing in hostels.