An eligible candidate seeking admission into +2 class can log on the website www.dheorissa.in and can apply online by filling up Common Application Form (CAF) giving details of applicant name, parents name, address, 10th class Board Exam Roll No., Total Marks secured in 10th Board Exam etc and take a print out of the CAF, one College Copy and another one Applicant Copy.
CAF along with photocopy of 10th Board Exam Mark Sheet-cum-Certificate has to be deposited at SAM Resource Center.
Document to be deposited at SAM Center
- CAF College Copy along with requisite Application Fee
- Xerox copy of Mark Sheet-cum-Certificate.
- One Passport Photo (Color)
Selected candidates in the 1st selection process to be intimated by post and candidates have to take admission in the selected College. Any candidate selected in 1st selection, does not take admission then that candidate is out of the admission process.
Candidate taking admission in lower preference college and continue to study there have to fill up an undertaking - Annexure-7 (Available www.dheorissa.in).
Candidates belonging to ICSE, CBSE Board have to submit the photocopy of Original 10th Mark Sheet along with the CAF. Downloaded mark sheet will be disqualified.
Check List for Admission
- Intimation Letter for Admission.
- Admission Fee, Mark Sheet, Certificate in Original.
- 3 Passport size color Photographs.
- School Leaving Certificate in Original.
- Conduct Certificate in Original.
- Migration Certificate in Original.
- Annexure – 8 duly filled up.
- Annexure -7 duly filled up.